- Charging and Remissions
- Curriculum information 2019/20
- Family Learning
- Holidays in Term Time
- Leading Parent Partnership Award
- Letters Home
- ParentPay Online Payment System
- Parent View
- Parent Voice
- Parent Voice - You said We did
- Primary School Meals
- Road Safety
- Secondary Phase Hearts and Minds Newsletter
- School Closure
- School Day & Term Dates
- SSAT Parental Engagement Quality Standard
- Supporting Learning at Home
- Transition from Year 6 to Year 7
- Year 11 Information 2018/19
SSAT Parental Engagement Quality Standard
Parental engagement is a key element of improving student progress and achievement. With this in mind The Halifax Academy is using external benchmarking to assess our current position and identify areas in which we can improve.
The Specialist Schools and Academies Trust framework enables schools to undertake a rigorous self assessment process and gain valuable feedback on ways to further engage with the parents of our students.
In 2014 we were awarded the Parental Engagement Quality Standard at Silver level and parental engagement will remain a key strategic priority for the academy.
To view the assessment report, please follow this link: The Halifax Academy Assessment Report