- Coronavirus information
- Attendance & Punctuality
- Charging and Remissions
- Curriculum information 2019/20
- Family Learning
- Frequently asked questions
- Holidays in Term Time
- Letters Home
- ParentPay Online Payment System
- Parent View
- Parent Voice - You said We did
- Parents' Evening Questionnaire
- School Meals
- Road Safety
- Secondary Phase Hearts and Minds Newsletter
- School Day & Term Dates
- Supporting Learning at Home
- Transition from Year 6 to Year 7
- Year 11 Information 2019/20
We are very proud of our extensive Family Learning programme which aims to provide parents and carers with a wide range of information, along with opportunities for adults and children to learn together, developing a love of life long learning. We work very closely with Calderdale Adult and Community Learning Service.
Please look at our fortnightly newsletter for details of forthcoming events. Our sessions have included: Phonics, Mathematics, Reading, Starting School, Gardening, Arts and Crafts, Stained Glass Making, First Aid, Internet Safety, Sleep Fairy, Homework, Learning Logs and Healthy Eating.
Please contact Mrs Keasey, our Home School Liaison Officer, if there is anything you would like us to provide through Family Learning.