The Halifax Academy is committed to safeguarding staff and students and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosing and Barring Service DBS check. All interviews will include a question about Safeguarding and any anomalies identified in pre-recruitment checks will be discussed at interview.
The application form for all vacancies, as well as a self-disclosure form can be found below the list of current vacancies. Please return all completed applications to: email@example.com
Premises Manager -
Salary: SCP £26,999 – 28,785
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday – flexibility required
The Halifax Academy would like to appoint a Premises Manager to start as soon as possible. The Premises Manager will be required to:
- Manage the Academy Estates, Services and Facilities requirements
- Be responsible for Health and Safety Compliance and Management across the Academy
- Maintain the Trust Asset Management Strategy at The Academy
- Manage the use of ‘Every’ at the Academy and manage asset data
The Halifax Academy is a high performing 4-16 all-through Academy in Calderdale, West Yorkshire. It was inspected by Ofsted in September 2017 being judged as Good in all areas. Outcomes are outstanding at KS4 and places the Academy in the top 15% of all schools nationally. Early Years Provision is good. The Academy is the founding school in Impact Education MAT and is led by Matt Perry is the Headteacher.
We are looking for:
• A person who embraces the vision and values of the Trust.
• A person who takes responsibility for improving their own practice.
• A person ready for the challenge and excitement of working in an all-through Academy and in time, contribute to the development of the Multi Academy Trust.
What we offer:
• Highly ambitious and supportive staff, parents and trustees.
• Well behaved students who want to do well.
• State of the art buildings with excellent facilities across the site.
The Halifax Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for all posts.
Due to the current ongoing social distancing it may not be possible to visit the school, however if you would like to speak with a member of staff about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details and we will arrange a telephone call with you.
To apply for the role please complete the below application form and return to email@example.com Closing date for applications is Friday 25th September at 9am. Late applications and CVs will not be accepted.
Applications close: Friday 25th September 2020